- How do I schedule a LEED AP exam?
- How is project experience assessed within the LEED AP exam?
- Where can I take the LEED AP exam?
- Can I retake the LEED AP exam if I fail?
- If I take the full LEED exam option, do I get a break between the first part and second part of the exam?
- What if I pass only one part of the full LEED exam?
- If I pass the first part (the LEED Green Associate exam) but not the second (the specialty exam), can I call myself a LEED Green Associate?
- Can my LEED AP exam score be reviewed?
- Can I see the questions that I missed on the LEED AP exam?
- Is LEED addenda included in the LEED professional exams?
- Which LEED AP exam would be most appropriate for me?
- How can I register for a LEED AP exam?
- What are the eligibility requirements to sit for the LEED AP with specialty exams?
- How much does it cost to take the LEED AP exam?
- What language(s) is the LEED AP exam available in?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037