Learn about LEED v4 at a USGBC community workshop
On USGBC's new Events page, you can find LEED v4 workshops near you.
Check out our new Events page, which features a listing of conferences, seminars, workshops, webinars, tours and networking events near you by local USGBC communities. Here’s a sampling of upcoming CE hour-approved LEED v4 events in February:
- Tuesday, Feb. 21 in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Approved for 1.5 LEED-specific BD+C CE hours
LEED v4 is the latest version of LEED, the international standard for the design, construction and operation of high-performance structures. New project registration for LEED 2009 closed in 2016.
Wondering what’s changed from LEED 2009 to LEED v4 or how it impacts contractors and subcontractors? Join USGBC Central Pennsylvania to hear from LEED Fellow Marcus Sheffer of 7Group and get your questions answered.
- Tuesday, Feb. 28 in Reno, Nevada
- Approved for 4.5 GBCI CE hours, 4.5 LUs for AIA members and 1 AIA LUIHSW credit
From this half-day workshop hosted by USGBC Nevada, you’ll learn about healthy building materials; building enclosure commissioning; life cycle assessment; and why collaboration, performance and well-being are important in LEED v4.
- Tuesday, Feb. 28 in San Francisco, California
- Approved for 2 CE hours for LEED AP BD+C, LEED AP ID+C, LEED AP ND and LEED AP Homes
The session will explore the myriad factors that have heightened awareness around material health, transparency and indoor air quality (IAQ). You'll learn why healthier buildings, building products and IAQ are critical components of LEED v4.